A revolution is taking place in the working world. People and working routine and nature of jobs are changing in front of our eyes with high velocity. Global connectivity, smart machines, and new media are just some of the drivers reshaping how we think about work, what constitutes work, and the skills we will need to create value in the future. So many fundamental issues – technological impact, flexible working, skills shortage, the decline of job for life, the quest for jobs with meaning, the raise of collaborative work and many others have to be addressed in the world of the future.
What will the world of work look like in 10, 20 years from now or more?
We may not be able to construct a completely accurate vision of the future, but we can certainly identify some of the emerging and consolidating trends that are likely to shape it.
- Tibi Borza – Co-Founder/Managing Partner at MindOFF Group https://www.linkedin.com/in/tibiborza
- Andreia Patroiu – Business Manager at CeeVee https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreiadimitrescu
- Dragoș Gheban – Managing Partner at Catalyst Solutions – Talent & Employer Brandinghttps https://www.linkedin.com/in/dragosgheban
- Cristian Tănase – External Communication Manager at Ubisoft https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanasecristian
- Adrian Popa – Graphic Facilitator https://www.facebook.com/graphicdealer
Fees & Registration
This event is open & free to everyone, but we ask that you kindly confirm by using the form below.
Bucharest, 030118, Romania
Opening hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 21:00
Phone: +40 728 453 297
How is the world of work changing? Why is it changing?
What should employees, managers, entrepreneurs and companies do about it?
How is work changing in Romania, and how do we compare to the world?
How will rapid advancements in technology impact how we work and who works?
What are the skills we will need to be productive contributors in the future.
How do you prepare for the future of work?