ADVED 2019- 5th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCES IN EDUCATION AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
21-23 October, 2019ISTANBUL, Turkey
Organized by: International Organization Center of Academic Research
CALL FOR PAPERS:
You are invited to participate in ADVED 2019- 5th International Conference on Advances in Education and Social Sciences that will be held in ISTANBUL, Turkey on 21-23 October, 2019.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT ONLINE NOW:
There will be 3 presentation formats: “Oral”, “Poster” or “Virtual”.
Abstracts should be submitted online at:
A MULTIDISCIPLINARY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE:
ADVED 2019 is a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary international conference that provides the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers and higher education students of diverse disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent research in all fields of EDUCATION, SOCIAL SCIENCES AND THE HUMANITIES in a multicultural atmosphere.
AN INTERNATIONAL EVENT:
You will be able to share all your experiences with other experts in a truly international atmosphere. This conference will be held at the international level. Plenty of participants from more than 30 different countries all over the world are expected to attend.
include, but are not limited to:
all areas of Education; communication, accounting, finance, economics, management, business, marketing, education, sociology, psychology, political science, law and all other areas of social sciences; also all areas of the humanities including anthropology, archaeology, architecture, art, ethics, folklore studies, history, language studies, literature, methodological studies, music, philosophy, poetry, theater and others..
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PAPERS:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: September 21st, 2019
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: September 24th, 2019
- Registration deadline for Authors: September 21st, 2019
- Conference Dates: September 21st-23rd, 2019- Istanbul, Turkey
1. All the accepted full papers will be published in the Abstracts & Proceedings CD-ROM (e-book) with an ISBN number and will be given to the participants during the conference.
2. Participants will also be able to access and download the Abstracts & Proceedings E-book from OCERINT's online e-library (http://www.ocerints.org/index.php/digital-library) web site.
3. ADVED 2019 Abstracts & Proceedings will also be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
4. The accepted papers (depending upon their authors’ option) will also be sent to be reviewed for publishing in our peer-reviewed online International journal with an ISSN number (and a DOI number for each paper).
Istanbul (Turkey) is one of the most impressive cities in the world: unique for its culture, historical and artistic richness, cultural and musical events of all kinds, lovely weather in summer and tasty gastronomy.
We look forward to seeing you in Istanbul..
ADVED 2019 Organizing Committee
Conference Website: http://www.ocerints.org/adved19
Create an international forum to gather, discuss and exchange the latest academic researches on all fields of education, social sciences and humanities
Provide an international scientific forum for exchange of new ideas in a number of multidisciplinary fields of education, social sciences and humanities that interact in-depth through discussions with the colleagues from around the world. Both inward research; core areas of education and social sciences and outward research; multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary will be covered during the event.
Provide the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers, graduate and post-graduate students of different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent development in Education, Social Sciences and Humanities.
Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation among lecturers and professionals from all over the world.