The DIGI-FIRE project, in which 7 partners participate from Turkey, Germeny, Spain and Romania, aims to realize method of vocational trainings of volunteer firefighters actively working with Digi-FİRE project economically, quickly and easyly through e-learning. This project will serve at the same time to disseminate the voluntary firefighting specific to Turkey across Europe. The target group of the project is the 125,000 Voluntary Firefighters who actively work in the applicant institution and its partners.
• Developing the skills of volunteer firefighters who serve actively in a wide range region in EU Member States through digital training materials,
•To increase the capacity of NGOs working in the field of Voluntary Firefighting,
•To share good examples available in EU member countries in the digital field,
•To be prepared for possible catastrophes by increasing the number of Volunteer Firefighters in EU member states,
•To provide economical, easy and fast access to educational contents of volunteers living in rural areas with limited opportunities,
•To contribute to Voluntary Firefighting Policies
Targeted Digital Training Materials for Volunteer Firemen will be prepared and will contain the following contents;
* E-content; The documents of all subjects on which volunteer firefighters are trained will be posted free of charge in the project cycle. Voluntary firemen will be able to use unlimited number of subject texts of all courses, print out or solve questions and see their results.
* E-book; E-books are books that can be viewed and read on computers and other electronic devices that are published in digital media containing texts or pictures, or both. Taking into account the needs of volunteer firefighters, they will be prepared as a result of a planned and organized work that will enable them to learn on their own. Volunteer firemen will be free to learn with e-book without time and space limitations, repeat lessons and print out lessons.
* Educational Videos; Volunteer firefighters will be able to improve themselves by watching short training videos that include high quality and current topic narration.
* E-exam; It will be presented to Voluntary firemen with the aim of measuring themselves and their achievements in a way that is close to reality. At the end of the training they will be able to solve questions and see their results and evaluate themselves
Voluntary Firefighting e-learning Portal;
E-learning portal is an information portal designed to provide Volunteer Firemen with fast, easy and economical access to educational content. On the e-learning portal, different pages will be created for each course and will be presented for usage. This will provide the necessary platform for user with different learning styles to use the most appropriate study method.