- Communication in the mother tongue;
- Communication in foreign languages;
- Mathematical competence and basic competences in science and technology;
- Digital competence;
- Learning to learn;
- Social and civic competences;
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Cultural awareness and expression.
A reference tool for the description and comparison of qualification levels in qualifications systems developed at national, international or sectoral level.
A device in which qualifications are expressed in units of learning outcomes to which credit points are attached, and which is combined with a procedure for validating learning outcomes.
Terms used by some countries which are often synonymous with literacy, numeracy and basic skills/basic education.
- Puslapis 1