Qui puoi trovare ulteriori informazioni sulle relazioni e le pubblicazioni utilizzate per sviluppare questo strumento. Saranno aggiunte ulteriori fonti di informazioni non appena si rendono disponibili.
- Borkowsky, A. (2013), “Monitoring Adult Learning Policies: A Theoretical Framework and Indicators”, OECD Education Working Papers, No. 88, OECD Publishing.
- Cedefop (2014) Policy handbook: Access to and participation in continuous vocational education and training (CVET) in Europe
- European Commission (2012) Developing the Adult Learning Sector: Opening Higher Education to Adults
- European Commission (2013) Developing the adult learning sector: Quality in the Adult Learning Sector
- European Commission, 2013. Adult and continuing education in Europe. Using public policy to secure a growth in skills.
- European Commission (2013) Education and Training in Europe 2020: Responses from the EU Member States
- Eurydice (2011) Adults in Formal Education: Policies and Practice in Europe
- European Commission/EACEA/Eurydice, 2015. Adult Education and Training in Europe: Widening Access to Learning Opportunities. Eurydice Report. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union.
- Public Policy and Management Institute (PPMI), 2010. Assessment of the impact of ongoing reforms in education and training on adult learning – first phase. Final report for the European Commission.
- Research voor Beleid (2011) Impact of ongoing reforms in education and training on the adult learning sector