Founded in 1957, the Hellenic American Union is a non-profit, public-service institution that provides accessible and innovative educational programs, testing services, and cultural events for a diverse and growing public. It is a space where exploration, innovation and excellence are nurtured, creativity and inclusion are celebrated, and new possibilities are unlocked every day for people and their communities.
In pursuing its mission, the Hellenic American Union:
• provides market-relevant, results-oriented training programs in areas such as business and management, digital marketing, information technology and arts management.
• offers lifelong learning programs in foreign languages, personal development, and the arts. • organizes conferences and workshops that bring together policymakers, technical experts, journalists, and other professionals from Greece and abroad to address pressing social, economic, and technological issues of current concern.
• Participates in transnational projects in the area of lifelong learning
• designs and presents an annual program of exhibitions, concerts, theatrical and dance performances, film screenings, readings, and lectures, which are free and open to the public.
• develops, publishes, and disseminates learning resources, including educational textbooks and digital learning material.
• serves as a responsible institutional citizen in Greek society, both locally and nationally