The ESRALE project (European Studies and Research in Adult Learning and Education) is developing an EPALE podcast on adult education.
The podcast will be developed in the second quarter of 2016 and will deal with the subject of pathways into adult education.
Professional working and researching in adult education in Europe
- Personalising learning
- Transformative learning theory
- Modern adult education and politics
- International volunteering as a workplace learning opportunity
- Intergenerational learning
- Embedded learning in the workplace
The ESRALE project is a European project that aims to:
- Develop a joint research and PhD programme in Adult Learning and Education;
- Redesign the existing European Master Programme in Adult Education;
- Foster the European dimension in study and research of adult learning and education.
- Develop a model to help make higher education more open and accessible by validation of relevant types of learning outcomes/validation of prior learning (VPL), flexibilising curricula, modules on VPL, assessment, counselling and self-management of competencies.
Stay tuned for the launch of the EPALE podcast!
To learn more about the ESRALE project, click here.