Within the scope of the "Question-Comment" project launched for teachers in Tunceli, "Measurement and Evaluation" training was conducted. The "Question-Comment" project was created by employees of the R&D Bureau of Tunceli Provincial Directorate of National Education and was supported by the Fırat Development Agency. Training was organized by Continuing Education Research and Application Center of Gazi University and given by a Measurement and Evaluation expert.
30 hours "Measurement and Evaluation" training carried out between 02.09.2019 and 06.09.2019 included the following contents:
- Basic concepts of measurement and evaluation
- Basic principles of measurement and evaluation and ethics
- Validity and reliability concepts
- Measurement tools used in cognitive measurement and evaluation
- Issues to be considered in writing of measurement items
- Issues to be considered in common exams
- Multiple choice items and sample applications
- Skill-oriented items and sample applications
- Issues to be considered in open-ended questions and sample applications
Two different groups of 25 and 36 teachers participated in the training. Provincial Director of National Education Gursel Ekmekci stated that they plan to continue training programs in order to increase the educational success of the city and to contribute to the development of teachers.
Location: Atatürk Primary School, Tunceli, Turkey
Target group: Teachers working in Tunceli