The webinar is organised in the framework of our Erasmus+ KA2 DevOps competences for Smart Cities (SmartDevOps) project that addresses the shortage of digital and transferrable skills in the municipalities’ smart cities sector and will support this sector’s employees in their professional development. Results are expected to benefit smart cities and municipalities which aim to adopt the DevOps culture, principles and practices by introducing DevOps professional profiles.
The webinar is aimed at smart cities and their employees, digital skills training providers and people working in the Smart Cities sector, but it is also for anyone who would like to learn:
- What does the Smart City of the future look like and what are the skills that people behind the smart cities need to get there?
- What are the skills of the smart citizen of the future?
- What is DevOps as a software development approach, and how can it be applied to Smart Cities?
- How is the Smart DevOps project going to support municipalities to become Smart Cities?
The webinar will be moderated by Anna Lisa Boni, Secretary General of EUROCITIES, and will include contributions from experts on:
- Will future cities be smart? – Martine Delannoy, Chief Foresight Officer, Digipolis
- Building capacity for a sustainable digital transformation of cities – Davor Meershman, CEO of Open and Agile Smart Cities
- Smart citizens’ skills – Kasper Van Hout, Murcia Municipality
- DevOps approach – Panagiotis Lambetidis, Sword Group
- SmartDevOps project – Panos Fitsilis, DevOps project coordinator