bit (= best in training) schulungscenter (= training center), founded in 1986, is one of the leading adult education providers in the area of vocational education, training and employability in Austria. Our clear strength is our experience and know-how in designing (didactics, methodology, instructional design) and carrying out projects for labour market relevant qualifications.
We have substantial experience in working with different target groups and their educational needs, including young unemployed adults, through our regular activities which include:
* design & implementation of active
* training needs analysis
* outplacement (job-placement) activities
* proactive support for employment mediation
* job & career guidance
* youth employment
* elderly learners (45+) assistance and integration
* women re-entering the workforce
* academics assistance
*technical assistance & capacity building for NGOs and public authorities in the field of social inclusion and active labour market measures
* blended learning architectures.
We employ 275highly experienced staff in seven Austrian regions which enables us to draw on up-to-date know-how and creative training methods for the design of our projects. Furthermore, as member of bit group we can rely on a network of more than 800 experts, trainers and consultants in the fields of education, e-Government and sustainability. bit group’s excellent work got acknowledged with several awards like the Austrian State Prize for Consulting, Comenius Medal, Constantinus Award, etc.
Since 2007 the whole bit group is certified according to ISO 9001. Since 2012 bit schulungscenter holds the Ö-Cert (quality certificate for adult education issued by the Austrian Ministry of Education). During the past 30 years we successfully implemented many national and international projects (acting as lead partner, coordinator, partner and subcontractor) in the frame of
* Life Long Learning Programme
(LdV, Grundtvig, etc.)
* ESF – European Social Fund
* World Bank, etc.
Above others, the following customers trust in us:
* Public Employment Services of Austria, Czech Republic,
Poland, Croatia, etc.
* Austrian Ministries of Education, Defence, Finance, etc.
* Education Senate Berlin
* European Commission – DIGIT, ECHO, etc.
* Albanian Ministry of Education; Macedonian
Ministry of Labour and Social Policy