Who we are
Perspectives (performat.be) is active in training of basic skills, mainly in new media and audiovisual medias: webdesign, sound and light techniques, radio techniques and animations & computer maintenance. The association based near Liege (French-speaking part of Belgium) is also active in individual guidance for NEET's and socioprofessional orientation, and with foreigners learning French.
One important part of our action is the fight against digital divide. We carry on training improving basic digital skills for social and socio-professional inclusion (PMTIC).
The goal of our non-profit association is to develop social, educational, cultural and economic activities to promote employment and citizen expression. We are a training centre for jobseekers and works to facilitate access to employment for unemployed workers through the mean of prequalifying or qualifying training & socio-professional integration activities.
We are coordinator of a Strategic Partnership KA2 Erasmus+ "Ludiq'tées 2.0". The goal is to improve French spelling with the development of a ludic method of computer-assisted dictations.
We have been coordinator for some KA2 Erasmus+ projects :
- NARSPI (2015-2017) : Narrative educational resouces (OER) for socio-professional inclusion
- 4CDE (2016-2019) : Code, content creation and culture for digital education / a free platform to teach or learn ICT
One of our local partner has been coordinator for anothe KA2 Erasmus+ project. Perspectives was active during the testing among other activities :
- You'Move (2015-2018) : Youngsters' mobility skills evaluation and enhancement
We have also been partner for some KA2 Erasmus+ projects. Here are the most recent ones :
- Digital Storytelling - the Europe of our lives (2017-2019) - Story Abroad (2015-2017) - ENKDIST (2011-2014) : community of practice about Digital Storytelling
- Sport-ID (2017-2018) : Sport for intercultural dialogue / educational resources to help refugees’ integration by the mean of sport.
Who I am
Bruno Schneider, Director of Perspectives. I supervise all the activities of the association. In European projects, I am more particularly active on the administrative and financial management, the elaboration or the reading of the activity reports and the application files.