TOGETHER, REINVENT WORK-BASED LEARNING – LOOKING FOR KA2 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
Context: Europe and Erasmus+ highlight work-based learning’s interest. This pedagogic modality often informal, commonly used has extensively do its homework but needs to, according to professional qualification’s issues, be rethink, structured and more formalized to further serve the interest of the employee and the company.
We are looking for partners to think together about those questions:
- Define the tutoring mission?
- On which criteria appoint the tutor?
- How to train him?
- How to guide the tutor in the exercise of his mission?
- How can we monitor the tutor for a success?
Goal: Find concrete and operational answers about those questions.
Expected result: manual / guide
Presentation of Formation & Métier:
We are an association in Marseille, in the south of France. We serve companies in the area and we teach them the skills they need through initial or continuous formal or informal training.
FM in few statistics:
- 14 000 people accompanied, trained and guided each year
- 24 establishments in South Region in France
- 1 500 companies work with us each year
Our leitmotiv: identify, finding solutions, try and be bold!
Retro planning: Application on March 2020 to start the project between September 1st and December 1st.
You like the project?
Please fill our online candidature’s form, following this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P_b8XeK9xYTJTneGHkjbgCWwcHHPBsO4a6B06d3...