Join us for a 5 or 7-days mobility project to bring new teaching methods to life!
The purpose is to help trainers to boost their training practices by using behaviour and cognitive neuroscience discoveries, non-formal training techniques and collective intelligence.
The idea is to:
- encourage low-skilled individuals to enrol in training courses
- learn how to learn
- manage groups of individuals with diverse profiles
- learn how to develop soft skills (creativity, emotional intelligence, problem solving, empathy, critical thinking, teamwork, agility, reflective process, etc.)
- benefit from a European network for fostering partnerships in the training and educational field
- Theory (19 h) about the posture of the learner, and of the trainer - Neural plasticity - Ethic - Head / heart / body - Emotions and motivations - Co-construction and consolidation
- Practices (15h) CIRCUS activities in adult education - The LEGO SERIOUS PLAY ® method - Theatre and education - Museum visit - Design thinking
Target audience: Adult educators and youth trainers in schools, high schools, universities, looking for new ways to help learners with special needs succeed
This training will take place in the sunny and welcoming pink city of Toulouse. Well-known for technical and social innovation, as well as cultural diversity. Toulouse is also leader in academic research...And let’s not forget the amazing food ;)
--> More informations and programm details on Formethic - Erasmus+ - Neuroscience