The Kre8r project -Turning Creative Skills into Sustainable Businesses- was focused on increasing the labour market relevance of VET by providing bespoke pedagogic resources that will improve the attainment levels of high-level basic and transversal competences as well as developing bespoke curriculum resources that specifically address potential for entrepreneurs in the creative industry sector.
To do so, in the framework of Erasmus+ programme, a consortium composed of 7 partners from 7 European countries (CZ, FR, IE, MT, PT, RO and UK) developed, between Dec.2017 and Nov.2019:
- KRe8R website http://kre8r-project.eu/ which includes the project and partners presentations as well as its outputs, and embeds
- the project elearning platform http://newcourses.kre8rproject.eu/;
- the Policy Paper considering why a change of approach might be relevant and recommendations on a course of action based on the experiences and lessons learned in the course of the Kre8r project;
- 42 Creative Business Case Studies;
- KRe8R 5 newsletters;
- The project Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/kre8r/.
Contents are available free of charge and downloadable in Czech, English French, Portuguese and Romanian.
- KRe8R e-learning platform http://newcourses.kre8r-project.eu/ includes the project
- Creative Business Development Curriculum for Nascent Creative Entrepreneurs including 8 modules (for artists : manage dayto-day work; evaluate financial resources; define a commercial strategy, empower your activity ; for entrepreneurs : define a marketing strategy, generate a Business Model, scalability of the project, network development) and further resources, a wheel of skills about competences creative entrepreneurs should possess to be successful, quizzes and evaluation;
- Manual for inservice training for VET professionals;
- 42 Creative Business Case Studies elaborated by European partners.
Contents are available free of charge in Czech, English French, Portuguese and Romanian.
Registration to the platform is a prerequisite.