The results of the "Green Skills at Vocational Education" project (project number 2017-1-TR01-KA202-046803) are available online.
The project stems from the need to address the issue of environmental respect and climate change in a functional way, through the creation of recommendations addressed to two target categories of the project: operators in the field of construction and electricians. The purpose is to make these actors aware of their choices.
The recommendations created will constitute the main basis for the renewal of the professional curricula of these categories, thus contributing to the achievement of the objectives of the European Strategy 2020 for sustainable development.
Green skills at vocational Education project is carried out by 5 partners: CEIPES – International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development (Italy), CETEM – Technological Research Centre of Wood and Furniture of Murcia Region (Spain), LDT – Landward research (UK), Institutul Postliceal Phoenix Asociatie (Romania) and Adana Provincial Directorate of Labour and Work Agency (Turkey), and it is funded by the European Commission within Erasmus+ programme, Key Action 2 (Strategic Partnership for Innovation and Exchange of good practices).
In particular, the following documents have been developed:
- Qualitative analysis of the perception of green skills by VET trainers
- Quantitative analysis of the perception of green skills by VET trainers, VET students, and employers
- Comparative report about the curricula for construction workers on green skills
- Comparative report about the curricula for electricians on green skills
- Recommendations for policy makers about the inadequacies of vocational education for electricians’ from the perspective of green skills concept
- Recommendations for policy makers about the inadequacies of vocational education for construction workers from the perspective of green skills concept
For more information visit the project website: http://www.greenskills.ceipes.org/