With using the programme Erasmus+ KA1 you can take part in our INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP SEMINAR, almost fully funded (travel, stay, course free).
We offer you a unique seminar for leaders, chiefs and all, who wish to improve their leadership skills.
Truly great leaders are born yet leadership can also be taught. With this in mind, we are organizing a first-rate four day seminar I – the leader ( Jaz, vodja), which will help you become a qualified leader.
The seminar will be led by four charismatic and experienced lecturers, professionals of the leadership field. They will, for the first time, join their different fields of expertise into one unity and prepare a fun, efficient and unrepeatable seminar.
WHEN: From the 30th November, 2017 to the 3th December, 2020
WHERE: Ljudska univerza Celje, Celje, Slovenia
CONTACT AND REGISTRATION: email@example.com,
PRICE: 500,00 EUR / seminar
FOR WHOM: The seminar is for all individuals interested in this topic, especially for professionals working in education institutions within the Erasmus+ project (KA1) mobility project.
An experienced leader is not the one who possesses great knowledge – it is the one who gathers people, inspires them with his vision and leads them through all challenges towards the desired goal.
DAY 1: Monday, 30th of November, 2020
1. Welcome speech of the manager: 8.30 a.m. – 9.00 a.m
2. Topic: I – THE LEADER: 9.00 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- I can’t lead others until I’ve led myself
- let’s start at the end
- decide what’s important and stick to it
- how to motivate others to take responsibility
- how to motivate others to be creative at their work
3. Topic: HOW DOES YOUR TEAM DANCE?: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Many experts have come to the conclusion that a team dynamic and dance have something in common. Do you want to know what?
An efficient team functions in the same manner as a dance group – each member has their own role, soloists are known and each step is important. In a provocative, fun and playful way, you will learn that a team is stronger when:
- we are aware of the types of personalities that form the team
- we are aware of the types of inner treasures (sources of power) our team has
- we accept the variety of virtues and agree upon the essential common ones (what if we are just different from each other and not merely a nuisance?)
- we know how to look at things from a helicopter perspective
- we are aware of the reality of the situation in our team (because we know the team’s developing stages)
- we are able to use the constructive ‘sandwich’ criticism as a source of learning
DAY 2: Tuesday, 1st of December, 2020
1. Topic 1 and topic 2: I’m a leader, therefore I am: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
You will learn:
- to set up a vision and by doing so to set the direction of the leadership of your personal organizational field
- to justify the vision with your personal mission and the mission of the organization
- the manner how to encourage co-workers to participate in the joint setting of the mission and vision
- to execute methods of team and group, needed for motivating and setting a common vision
DAY 3: Wednesday, 2nd of December, 2020
1. Topic 1: Leader as the most important part in quality communication: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The topics covered:
- a leader as the most important and the greatest example of quality-open communication
- the meaning of non-verbal communication which supports and often gives away the honest body language
- clear, comprehendible speech of proper speed which, when speaking publicly, ensures the participants get quality information, comprehension of the topics, tasks and expectations
- the information flow on interviews, meetings and presentations which results in a more efficient way of problem solving
2. Final speech of the manager and the certificate ceremony: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
DAY 4: Thursday, 3th December, 2020
1. Excursion (location will be announced later)