This workshop is aimed at women who are seeking to return to work during the current COVID crisis & beyond. It is the first workshop in a series of three training webinars being offered as part of the Career Opportunities for Women Programme.
The training aims to give participants a better understanding of:
- Letter of Application & CV Preparation
- The importance of an up-to-date CV
- How to present your skills effectively
- Key headings and layout
- Tailoring your CV & Letter of Application to match the job
- How to create a well presented, tailored and effective CV & Letter of Application
- Time is included for questions and answers at the end of the webinar.
Date and Time
From 10 to 10.45am