Alytus Business Advisory Center (Alytus BASC, PIC number: 948577648), is the first Business Advisory Center in Lithuania, registered in 13‘th of May, 1993 as a non-profit organization and is working till now as commercial organization - business services provider.
The center was established by local businessmen and Alytus city municipality with assistance of the EU PHARE Programme. Alytus city is Economic Center of South Lithuania.
Mission – to promote and develop small and medium size business in Alytus region through:
- Business training, consulting and information;
- Attracting support from EU fund and international programs;
- Integration of self-government and business interests;
- Regional and international cooperation development.
Services offered by Alytus Business Advisory Centre:
- „BUSINESS START UP“ services;
- „VIRTUAL OFFICE“ services: LEGAL ADDRESS for company registration in Alytus;
- ACCOUNTING services;
- BUSINESS PLANS and PROJECTS for educational projects and business development;
- EXPORT development services;
- NON – FORMAL TRAINING: “Business Start-Up“, management, finance, marketing etc.
- SEMINARS on accountancy, labor laws and other company management issues.