Training for Peer Reviewers
On 11th and 12th October 2022 Training for Peer Reviewers will take place in Hotel Academic in Zvolen https://hotel.hotel-academic.sk/The training will focus on the following topics:
- EQAVET - European Quality Assurance Reference Framework
- Peer review process in vocational education and training (VET)
- The evaluation visit and its report
- Quality domains and the quality cycle
- Exchange of experience and good practice If you have not yet encountered the peer review method and do not have a basic knowledge of it, we recommend the following methodological guide: https://lnkd.in/dAJdb3bp For training participants, costs such as accommodation, meals and training materials are covered.
Why attend this training? Because "quality is better than quantity."
The State Institute of Vocational Education (ŠIOV) is organizing a training within the QUANTUM project - Quality Networks promoting the relevance and effectiveness of VET provisions of the Erasmus+ program (project number: 2020-1-SK01-KA202-078249)
Štátny inštitút odborného vzdelávania (ŠIOV) organizuje školenie v rámci projektu QUANTUM – Quality Networks promoting the relevance and efficacy of VET provisions programu Erasmus+ (projektové číslo: 2020-1-SK01-KA202-078249)