European training pathway for domestic housekeepers
The European Training Pathway for Domestic Housekeepers has been developed in the framework of the Erasmus+ PRODOME project with the relevant partners and stakeholders in the 3 participating countries, France, Spain and Italy, the 3 biggest employers in terms of domestic work within the EU.
It is a “training kit” including learning contents, learning materials, guidelines and additional information required for training delivery in 4 languages (English, French, Italian and Spanish) corresponding to:
- 9 modules with a total length of 300 hours, from which 180 hours in blended learning, face to face and distance learning, and 120 hours in work-based learning.
- A total of 10 ECVET credits.
More concretely, the blended learning materials include:
- For distance learning:
- 51 summary sheets, 70 tool sheets (including 2 transversal tool sheets for modules 1 to 6) in a printable, user-friendly and graphic intuitive format.
- 51 quizzes including 253 questions
- For face-to-face learning: 8 power points in Italy and 7 in Spain were created to support face-to-face sessions.
The European Training Pathway for Domestic Housekeepers has an open license Creative Common Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 International (enabling the modification and the re-use in a non-commercial way, as well as its distribution under the same license) in order to ensure the largest possible impact and transferability.
Keeping in mind the European dimension of the Training Pathway for Domestic Housekeepers, this “training kit” is expected to contribute to the existing VET training offer, enhancing its responsiveness and adequacy at EU level, and facilitating the recognition and adoption or integration in further countries in the European Union, as well as future certifications.
To access the “training kit”, please check the project website.
NB: The “training kit” was tested in 2 countries of the consortium, Italy and Spain with the participation of a total of 58 domestic housekeepers. For more information on the results, please check the Evaluation report available at the project website.