As an entrepreneur there is a lot to keep in mind when you are first starting out, especially in a new country. This course was created to help a migrant or refugee, make the best start. By the end of this course the entrepreneur should feel more confident about their start-up idea and the next steps in the process. It can be completed online at one's own pace and convenience. First, there is a how-to video for getting started. Then, there are 6 modules with text to read followed by activities, including the topics of: soft skills, creativity and innovation, business planning, marketing, e-business activities, and customer service. After completing the modules, there are some follow up questions and links to further useful resources. Finally, participants will get a confirmation of having completed the course.
The course is available in six (6) languages: Bulgarian, Danish, English, Greek, Italian, and Spanish.
- Bulgarian - https://www.vet4migre.eu/bg/courses/vet4migre/
- Danish - https://www.vet4migre.eu/da/courses/vet4migre/
- English - https://www.vet4migre.eu/en/courses/vet4migre/
- Greek - https://www.vet4migre.eu/el/courses/vet4migre/
- Italian - https://www.vet4migre.eu/courses/vet4migre/
- Spanish - https://www.vet4migre.eu/es/courses/vet4migre/