Welcome to the ELTA Learning and Sharing for Better Teaching E-Resource Pack. The project Learning and Sharing for Better Teaching has been created by English Language Teachers’ Association of Serbia (ELTA Serbia) with the idea to provide English language teachers with a new, innovative and up-to-date teacher training which would help them improve their teaching skills and competencies.
The project participants have seen Erasmus+ project scheme as an opportunity to create and offer new training courses and teaching material to all English teachers who feel willing to grow. The participants attended six different teacher training courses during the summer of 2018. Hence this E-Resource Pack which is designed to offer a set of classroom activities and useful applications to be shared with the wider EFL audience.
Huge thanks go to the hosting organizations, Pilgrims at Canterbury and Language Link in London, for providing such inspiring and encouraging teacher training courses:
- Drama Techniquesfor the English Classroom
- Advanced NLP and Coaching for the English Classroom
- Inclusion and Special Educational Needs
- Teaching Difficult Learners
- Practical uses of Technology in the English Classroom
- Creative Methodology for Using ICT in the English Classroom
Happy learning and sharing!
Your ELTA Team