The sixth annual Skills Summit will instigate debate between 200 professionals from employers, training providers and government, with the aim of identifying pathways to improve UK productivity.
With skills at the centre of debates about the UK's relatively low productivity, the event will examine how to create the high-quality Apprenticeships, robust vocational qualifications and effective employer engagement integral to solving the country's 'productivity puzzle'.
Key debating points will include:
- Apprenticeships: creating high-quality programmes built around employer interests
- Employer engagement: building sustainable relationships with all employers
- Workforce development: ensuring college leaders are equipped for future challenges
- Vocational qualifications: collaborating to develop robust qualifications
- Devolution: freeing cities and regions to target skills funding
Register before September 14th to benefit from a 10% early-bird discount. To reserve a place or find out more, please visit www.skills-summit.co.uk.