About this Event
This 90-minute highly interactive workshop will guide district and school leaders through the process of Relationship Mapping to Support Social- Emotional Well-Being. Whether a teacher, administrator, coach, or staff member, a positive stable relationship with a caring adult has proven benefits for students’ social-emotional, personal, and academic well-being. Come ready to participate by working alongside other educators to:
- Learn how to use relationship mapping to improve student social- emotional well-being;
- Hear from a district leader who used relationship mapping in his school and implemented a protocol to ensure community buy in;
- Understand the process of developing a relationship map, identifying vulnerable students, and creating a plan to support them moving forward;
- Analyze relationship mapping templates and use them to create actionable next steps for your specific context;
- Work with and learn from peers in small break-out sessions.
Facilitated by Shai Fuxman, Ed.D.
Date and Time: 20th January 2021, 8 – 9:30pm.