The Policy Forum for Wales will be holding the Priorities for Post-Compulsory Education and Training in Wales event in Cardiff on Tuesday 21 January 2020. The event will focus on Further and Higher Education provision, the Welsh government’s priorities for adult education and consider the post-16 framework.
Date: 21 January 2020
Location: Central Cardiff
Ticket price: £230+ VAT
Speakers at the event include:
- Kirsty Williams AM – Minister for Education for the Welsh Government
- Dr David Blaney – Chief Executive for the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales
- Rob Simkins – President for NUS Wales
- Dr Stephen Beyer – Senior Lecturer at the National Centre for Mental Health
- Suzy Davies AM – Shadow Minister for Education & Welsh Language for the Welsh Conservative Party
- Amanda Wilkinson – Director for Universities Wales
- Peter van Gelder – Director for the Policy Forum for Wales
Tickets are priced at £230+ VAT and include delegate materials and refreshments. Delegates will also receive a copy of the briefing document approximately 12 working days after the event – this will include transcripts of keynote speaker speeches, questions and comments raised and extra articles submitted by attendees.
Coffee and refreshments will be provided throughout the morning. The event is CPD certified.