Educators will have a hands-on experience for the development of their personal digital portfolio and by the end of the training course all participants will have a first draft of their personal digital portfolio. The portfolio is semi-structured to the needs of teachers and allows personal design development and creativity. The portal can also be used for the teaching needs of teachers.
- Teachers in Vocational, Adult, Special Needs Education
- Teacher Trainers
- Career officers, educational guides and counselors
- Management Staff in the institution/organization
- Headteachers/principals/managers of schools/organizations offering adult education
- Members of students/teachers councils in adult education
- HE Academic Staff
- LLL Educators and Trainers
- Before applying under Key Action 1 adult education organisations must develop a European Development Plan. This plan is part of the application form. It outlines the needs of the institution/organisation in terms of quality development and internationalisation, and how their planned European activities will meet those needs.
- The purpose of the European Development Plan is to ensure that the planned activities are relevant both for the individual participants and for the organisation as a whole, as activities have a higher impact on the quality of teaching and learning when they are well-integrated in the organisation's strategic development.