UP-HOLD | Upskilling the Adults for Better Household Economies: Entrepreneurship for Locals
24 Months (01.12.2020 – 30.11.2022)
Context: NEET is one of the core concepts that the EU and other countries give attention. Women acquire less opportunity to be recruited for a job or attending a training/education for upskilling. Acc. to the Eurostat data on young people (20 – 34) in NEET; the ratio of women in NEET is higher in every single country in comparison with men. These can be lots of reasons for that. Women may give up working or looking for job after the marriage or women may reach less educational opportunities.
The technological improvement causes in need of more skilled workers; some works are started to be handled by machines and computers, so on. What we need is to create the equal opportunities and enable women keeping pace with the current realities.
Target Group: The UP-HOLD project aims to increase the employability of women in NEET category by upskilling them through trainings. The main focus will be 25+ (age) women in NEET. The majority of the participants will be housewives, relatives of people with disabilities and women with refugee/migrant background.
The Partner are likely expected from the countries that have higher numbers for women in NEET. (Turkey, North Macedonia, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Czechia, Hungary, Greece, Poland, Croatia, and Italy)
The Project Partnership:
- Pendik Municipality (Coordinator)
- A Municipality (located in an Erasmus Programme Country – not in Turkey; has population more than 80k) - The municipality needs to provide vocational and other courses for the adults for their employability.
- A University (any country mentioned above and in bold) – which can create training module for Household economies for housewives and/or entrepreneurship training for women in NEET.
- A SME or NGO which has ability to create digital competence and e-learning outputs which includes basic computer class and managing social media accounts properly. (any country mentioned above and in bold)
- A NGO which is leaded by women entrepreneurs who can contribute the whole outputs namely household economies and entrepreneurship. (any country mentioned above and in bold)
What We Need NOW:
1. Send your organisation’s PIF having the below-mentioned questions’ answers
- Please briefly present the organisation/group (e.g. its type, scope of work, areas of activity and if applicable, approximate number of paid/unpaid staff, learners and members of the group)
- What are the activities and experience of the organisation in the areas relevant for this project? What are the skills and/or expertise of key persons involved in this project?
- Has the organisation participated in a European Union granted project in the 3 years preceding this application? Please indicate.
- Please give brief information on women in NEET in your city and your country.
- Please elaborate your previous KA204 project (if any) that can be complementary to this project idea.
- Our aim is to gather the experienced partners to contribute to the UP-HOLD project, on the other hand mutual collaboration can be a good idea (if you apply for a KA204 or KA202). Please give brief information on your application.
PLEASE SEND YOUR PIF INCLUDING ABOVE-MENTIONED QUESTIONS’ ANSWERS TO email@example.com UNTIL 06.03.2020