The World Congress on Education (WCE-2020) will be held from the 22nd to 25th of June at the University of Toronto Mississauga, Canada. It is an international refereed conference dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices in education. The WCE-2020 promotes collaborative excellence between academicians and professionals from Education. The WCE-2020 main theme is Global Issues in Education and Research.
The aim of World Congress on Education is to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various educational fields with cross-disciplinary interests to bridge the knowledge gap, promote research esteem and the evolution of pedagogy. The WCE-2020 invites research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design implementation and performance evaluation.
Who should attend the WCE?
Attended by Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders who care deeply about bringing creative, innovative and rigorous learning practices barriers.
The WCE attracts experts from all educational sectors, schools, colleges, universities, vocational education and training, as well as government representatives, non-governmental organization staff and private providers to learn about the current trends and to network with other international colleagues.
Why should I attend WCE?
- The national and international annual gathering of Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders with background or interest Education.
- Networking with national and international participants.
- Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision makers across all sectors of education.
- Learn about the latest research findings and the future impacts by attending the programmed sessions.
- Showcase your products and services and promote your brand at one of the world’s top international education conferences.