Educational Laboratory sessions are:
- collaborative learning to stimulate social, civic and intercultural skills of learners (HE students, academics and practitioners) toward sustainable and fair operating business practices.
- a series of on-line learning activities in the field of citizenship and sustainable business development scheduled to be carry out during 10 weeks covering the period from November 2020 till February 2021.
- covers key topics from Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Economic, Environmental, and Social concerns.
Which are the benefits for participants and target group?
- Modules to support e-learning experience on key subjects of Economic performance, Environmental performance, and Social performance.
- Practical learning resources as intercultural study cases and tutorial materials with analysis of Sustainability reports.
- Coaching and mentoring for developing homework and project – based applications in the area of Economic, Environmental, and Social development concerns.
Teachers from Brno University of Technology