Predict CSD Consultancy is a company which was set up in 2006 and specializes in delivering training courses, visual products and consultancy in different fields, such as:
- E-learning / Online courses;
- Youth work;
- Recruitment and selection of personnel –simulation exercises;
- Organizing events in tourism, culture;
- Stakeholders engagement;
- Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Project Management.
For example, we coordinated a KA2 project where we had more than 3000 participants from more than 60 countries in some online courses, using an original approach of the e-learning; the whole story can be discovered here - http://thevoyage.eu:
- Tools to be used in getting ready for a career nowadays, from discovering your inner preferences to preparing yourself for an interview – 1st area;
- Movies about 10 professions, descriptions, and some career simulations, which will help you unveil aspects of jobs you want to find out more about – 2nd area;
- How to learn, in an online training course focusing on developing your learning to learn competence – 3rd area;
- A training course for the youth worker aimed at those who would like to find out more about ”the youth guides” – 4th area;
The second part of the trilogy, http://thecourses.eu, had other 4 innovative e-courses in 4 languages:
- Facilitator in Volunteering activities;
- Mentor in Volunteering activities;
- Manager in Erasmus+ projects;
- Youth Leader in Youth exchanges.
The platform was explored on various levels by more than 6000 participants, from 102 countries.
The work in "The suitcase, the map and the voyage of a youth worker" was very much appreciated on the national and European level and the project has been selected as a "success story" and good practice example by a panel of experts from the Directorate-General for Education, Youth, Sport and Culture of the European Commission. "Success stories" are finalised projects that have distinguished themselves by their impact, contribution to policy-making, innovative results and/or creative approach and can be a source of inspiration for others. The selection of your project as a success story was made on the basis of rigorous criteria regarding its quality, relevance and results.