The CENTRO SUPERIOR HOSTELERIA DEL MEDITERRANEO (www.cshm.es) has been working for many years as a host institution as part the European mobility programs and thanks to the collaboration with the ErasmuSpain company(www.erasmuspain.com); we made contacts with various companies and local authorities that offer internships in many sectors in the city of Valencia.
There are many services we offer, ranging from the simple management of a cooking course to the whole management of Erasmus +, K1, K2, PON and POR projects:
Inclusion of trainees in structures of excellence. In fact, we count on quality partners in large restaurants and hotels, as well as in companies in every sector, from educational to administrative sector.
• Accommodation in host families (full board or half board).
• Accommodation in the apartment.
• Spanish courses for small groups given by qualified teachers.
• Intensive English courses;
• Personalized monitoring during the whole stay
• Development of projects in the Job Shadowing
• Cooking Classes, Bakery, Paella Cooking Classes.
• Socio-cultural activities such as small tourist excursions, visits, meetings;
• Training Courses for Teaching or Administrative Staff (including lessons, guided tours, participation in
university classes, related certifications)
• Development and monitoring of K2 projects.
The team who intervenes and follows the students is young, follows the needs of the children, listens to them and motivates them. We remain available for any problem, need or change (within the limits of possibilities), we compare daily with the schools and their coordinators. We leave a lot of space for the choice of plans, needs and fields of action. We'll take care of the rest!