La source média référencée est manquante et doit être réintégrée.
If you are teaching numeracy to adults, you may like to read this research report from the National Adult Literacy Agency (NALA), ‘What really counts: case studies on adult numeracy practice in Ireland'
We learn best from each other, and this research shows great practice among numeracy tutors in five different centres across the country.
The case studies include different teaching practices, how mathematical concepts are taught, including the use of technology to teach numeracy in the classroom.
The data was collected at five selected sites throughout the country. The sites were:
1. Alpha Learning Service, Louth and Meath ETB
2. Bray Adult Learning Centre, Kildare and Wicklow ETB
3. Newbridge Youth Training and Development Centre, Kildare and Wicklow ETB
4. South Tipperary Adult Learning Scheme, Tipperary ETB
5. Talllaght Probation Project Service Provision