Numeracy Energiser Session 10 : Linking theory to practice
This final session of the pack relates the content of the Energiser training to current research and to the Adult Literacy and Numeracy Curriculum Framework for Scotland. It also encourages reflection on what has been learned during the course and how participants can use this in their practice.
- Linking Theory and Practice
- Reflecting on the Training
- Completing Evaluation Forms
- Final Thoughts
- What next?
By the end of the section, participants will:
- Relate the content of the Energiser training to current research and to the Adult Literacy and Numeracy Curriculum Framework for Scotland
- Allow participants to reflect on: what they have gained from the course what professional development they seek next
- Ask them to evaluate the course
- Data projector or OHP
- Adult Numeracy: shifting the Focus report
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy Curriculum Framework for Scotland
Developed by National Institute for Adult and Continuing Education (NIACE) by commission from Learning Connections