The Colabor-active project has as a main objective to increase the competences (attitudes, skills, knowledge) of seniors and their Communities, about how to enhance active ageing through Non for Profit Sharing Economy through an innovative training program. In particular, the project has been focused on the following specific objectives:
- To raise awareness and motivate seniors about their capacity and potential for participating in the Community and deliver added value.
- To transfer knowledge and guidelines to seniors about collaborative models and supporting ICT Platforms.
- To transfer knowledge and guidelines to Communities about how to engage seniors in such collaborative models.
- To develop Digital Skills of seniors for exploiting ICT Platforms supporting through Non for Profit Sharing Economy
To this end, an innovative training program has been developed. This training program is made up of 6 Designed Experiential Training Activities (DETAs) combining both online and face to face sessions.
This Designed Experiential Training Activities belongs to the project ERASMUS+ “COLABOR-ACTIVE: Development of a training program for enhancing active ageing through not-for-profit sharing economy” (ref. 2017-1-ES01-KA204- 038549), and it is framed within the Intellectual Output 3 “Designed Experiential Training Activities”.
Experiential Training Activities have been designed for enhancing the practical and experiential training of Elder Persons and their Communities in implementation of Non-for-Profit Sharing Economy (NFPSE) for Active Ageing (AA) purposes, including the optimal and oriented exploitation of the developed Training Materials within real environments.
The Designed Experiential Training Activities (DETAs) which have been developed are the next:
• DETA 1. ACTIVE AGEING
• DETA 2. DIGITAL SKILLS
• DETA 3. SELF-DIAGNOSIS
• DETA 4. COLLABORATIVE SKILLS
• DETA 5. NON-FOR-PROFIT SHARING ECONOMY PLATFORMS
• DETA 6. CREATION OF NETWORKS AND REAL COLLABORATION (LABS)
The Designed Experiential Training Activities have been developed with the next structure;
• Face to Face sessions, including theoretical and, especially, practical activities
• Online training, including assignments and other practical activity to be done out of the classroom for supporting the learning process
The Designed Experiential Training Activities have been developed with the next standard duration;
• Face to Face sessions; 32 hours
• Online training; 14 hours
The consortium of the Colabor-active project has been made up of:
IE-SENIORS: Initiation des seniors aux NTIC association (France)
FORBA: Forschungs- und Beratungsstelle Arbeitswelt (Austria)
IAT: Westfalische Hochschule Gelsenkirchen, Bocholt, Recklinghausen (Germany)
IED: Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (Greece)
COORDINA Organización de Empresas y Recursos Humanos, S.L. (Spain)