The CoOp Ready Tools for Fundraising include working templates, models, steps that youth organizations could use in developing their fundraising activities. The CoOp partners also prepared comprehensive explanations on how to use the tools presented.
The ready tools for fundraising from SMEs aim to help youth organizations in improving their fundraising activities from SMEs, at two levels: planning and implementing some fundraising activities.
CoOp partners developed the CoOp Ready Tools for Fundraising for Youth Organizations which include the following tools:
1. The case statement template
2. Needs Assessment Part 1 - Identifying The Gaps
3. Needs Assessment Part 2 - Defining The Ask
4. The fundraising mix template
5. List of prospects template
6. The donor profile model
7. Project proposal template
8. Communication plan for an event
9. Ten ideas on building relationships with your business supporters
10. Special events recipe
11. Steps to design an employee volunteer program
12. Steps to organize an internship program for young people in partnership with SMEs
13. Solicitation letters
14. The Story Map
15. Business Model Canvas
16. Report to your sponsor - model
17. A good first meeting with an SME scenario
18. Online resources on fundraising and on how a fundraiser/youth worker/NGO staff should prepare for the first meeting with a potential sponsor/donor from a SME
19. Online resources on how to build relationships with your donors
The Ready Tools for Fundraising for Youth Organizations was developed within CoOp - Cooperate to Operate project, co-funded through Erasmus+ Programme. See more details: https://coop.norsensus.no/.