My name is Antonio Bova, and I represent an association no profit in Polia (Calabria- Italy) - www.kalistratia.org (link is external)
We are interested to be a partner in your KA1 or KA2 projects, we can offer best practice and trainings related to soft-skills, self-development and leadership topics.
We want to give to adults the opportunities to experience practical activities in nature.
We encourage daily voluntary work in the field of permaculture and green building, and take care of
natural surroundings. Informing and forming. In other words, we do all environmental activities with
the aim of raising awareness among local communities, individual citizens.
The purpose of the Association is the design and execution of programs and actions aimed at:
- Cooperation with public or private entities in case of social need and ecological catastrophe.
- Conservation of natural resources and the tangible and intangible cultural heritage of the Natural Reserve.
- Research for the management of natural resources (species and habitats) and cultural heritage.
- Recognize and respond better to these social, economic, environmental, and climate changes.
- Sustainable development of the territory through social empowerment actions: public participation,
volunteering, social action and custody of the territory.
- To favor the relations of cooperation and solidarity between small villages of the Calabrian
hinterland and European partners.
Do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) or by phone: +393280336093.
I am looking forward to read from you soon.