Personal development is an ongoing process of self-improvement either in your career, in your education, in your personal life, or in all of these areas. It is about setting goals for yourself and putting plans in place to reach those goals.
This course is targeted at self-motivation and personal development both in professional and personal life. It covers topics on motivation importance, classical theories, self-motivation and team motivation including leadership and communication skills, time and stress management.
Detailed programme of the 1 week training period: The classes are scheduled from Monday to Friday from 9 AM till 3 PM. That means, that you’ll still have a lot of time to discover Tenerife after our intensive training. The course is given in English.
- Welcome by the management
- Introduction and course overview
- Individual expectations and goals
- Breakfast in the FU café
- Topic: What is motivation?
- Effect of motivation on learning process and behavior
- Outdoor activity: team building activities in the park Taoro Jardin.
- Classical theories of motivation
- Values and success
- Praise and reward
- Intercultural aspects in motivation
- Lunch in a café
- Outdoor activity: Mindful walking with photographing in interesting places of Puerto de la Cruz. We finish our activity on one of the best beaches – Playa Jardin.
- Topic: Self-motivation
- Self-knowledge and self-awareness
- Empathy and acceptability
- Stress and emotions management
- Time management tools
- Conflict resolution techniques
- Maintain a healthy life-style
- Outdoor activity: healthy picnic and discussion on inspirational examples of good motivation.
- Building a positive and motivated team
- Increasing motivation
- Giving developmental and positive feedback
- Setting goals and assigning motivational tasks
- Developing communication skills
- Influencing and assertiveness
- Effective listening skills
- Lunch in a café
- Outdoor activity: active start in the day on the ocean shore. We will do simple but effective physical exercises for our body and soul
- Brunch in a café
- Important role of teacher/mentor in one’s personality development
- Discovering and developing own strengths
- Discovering own strengths by group members
- Analysing own personal development success
- Diploma awarding
- Group activity: intellectual group game