On behalf of Tenerife Courses consortium, we would like to invite you to do a job-shadowing visit in Tenerife or attend one of our KA1 Erasmus courses in Canary Islands, Spain.
We are a host organization, EDUPLUS Association, that created a network of educational professionals, non-profit organizations and schools and we collaborate with a wide variety of institutions you can visit.
Our methodology is based on active learning and it is highly participative and practical. We teach using Experiential learning, Collaborative learning, Art-based learning, Garden-based learning and outdoor education.
We organize courses and job-shadowing visits on:
- sustainability, environmental issues, climate change etc.
- outdoor education
- drama and theater,
- creative teaching techniques,
- experiential learning methodologies,
- gender equality,
- STEM and science,
- soft skills
- languages etc.
At the moment, we have available spots for these courses:
- Teamwork and soft skills, 20th - 24th of January 2020
- Sustainable lifestyles - 3rd - 7th of February 2020
- Training critical thinking through active learning - 17th -21st of February 2020
- Intercultural skills - 24-28th of February - dates to be confirmed
- Creative teaching techniques to promote social inclusion - spring 2020 - dates to be defined
- Experiential learning to prevent Early School Leaving - spring 2020 - dates to be defined