Tutors, has your adult education class been postponed because of Covid-19?
Do you students still want to learn at home?
We can help.
Free over-the-phone tuition for adults
We have tutors on the phone that can help with:
- Reading, writing and spelling
- Numbers and basic maths
- Filling in forms, for example for social welfare benefit
- Helping kids with school work
- Understanding health information
- Understanding financial information, for example applying for mortgage relief
From Ireland: Call us on Freephone 1800 20 20 65, or Text LEARN to 50050 and we will ring you back with more information and set you up with one of our friendly distance learning tutors.
Our phone is answered Monday to Friday 9.30am-5pm (IST) and we will reply to all texts within two days.
This is how it works:
Learn with a tutor on the phone
- Everything is free.
- You decide what to learn. There is no set course.
- We call when it suits you – you just tell us when. There is no class schedule.
- Normally we make one call per week for up to 30 minutes.
- We keep working with you until you want to stop.
Learn online with NALA
- We have a new website that can help you improve your literacy and numeracy skills.
- Click or go to to start learning today.
- We have two courses available: Level 2 Writing and Level 2 Pattern and Relationship. Two more courses Level 2 Reading and Level 2 Using Technology, will be available by next week.