The Healthy Ireland Framework (2019-2025) is creating a movement across the country to bring behaviour change in our lifestyle choices and building our environment to make healthy choices easier. COVID-19 is showing more and more people taking an increased awareness in their own health & wellbeing and seeking information on evidence-based risk factors and how to change their lifestyle.
- Increased understanding of risk factors that impact on health and wellbeing at community level
- More awareness of supports available to help manage the risks
- Improved confidence to have conversations on these issues
- Greater awareness of opportunities to get involved in promoting healthy communities
- Knowledge of a range of sources of Government funding available.
How to register
This webinar is free and exclusive to members of The Wheel. Registration is required.
*NOTE: After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the session.
Free members-only event
Event Date: 23 Apr 2021 – 10:00am to 11:00am