1. ABOUT THIS COURSE
Our learners grow up in an increasingly global and digital society, so it is time to further develop our way of teaching.
In this course you will get to know practical tools to make your teaching more activating, more visual and inclusive in order to help your learners prepare themselves for the future.
You will learn how to use digital devices for supporting group work, self-presentation and creating your own learning material and digital assessments.
The course venue is a lovely old villa with a wonderful park
2. WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- Become (more) confident to use tablets in your teaching
- How to use new technology, apps and online tools to activate your learner
- Get ideas and tools how to use mobile devices for language teaching
- See other practical European examples of how tablets are successfully used in (inclusive) education with tablets
- Amazing race with Actionbound
3. WHAT TO BRING:
- An iPad or Android tablet (but you can also lend one from us)
- An open mind to learn and have some fun!
- The will to learn from each other