1. ABOUT THIS COURSE
Is learning a language really difficult? Well, not if you know the right tools and resources to have a varying and continuous language input. This course will give a general introduction into the usage of tablets in education and will focus on different tools and resources that can be used with tablets and/or smartphones to stimulate and enhance language learning processes. The main question to be answered will be how to handle different needs of different learning types and/or styles.
2. WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- Become (more) confident to use tablets in your teaching
- How to use new technology, apps and online tools to activate your learner
- Get ideas and tools how to improve your language teaching
- See other practical European examples of how tablets are successfully used in (inclusive) education with tablets
- Get to know apps like Padlet, Quizlet, Voki, Bitsboard, Osmo Words,….
3. WHAT TO BRING:
- An iPad or Android tablet (but you can also lend one from us)
- An open mind to learn and have some fun!
- The will to learn from each other