Croatian Andragogy Society organises an international conference on adult education and so far, 6 conference have took place. These conferences are a place for presenting new scientific research results in the field of adult education, a place for discussion and a meeting place for scientist from neighbouring countries and other European countries.
General topic of 2016 conference deals with the purpose of and the need for adult education in contemporary societies and the benefits it accumulates. The conference will be organised in cooperation with the Agency for Vocational Education and Training and Adult Education as part of the activities during the Lifelong learning week.
- The purpose of and the need for adult education in contemporary societies
- Personal benefits of adult education
- Employers and the benefits of employee education
- Economic, social and political benefits of adult education
- Employability and competitiveness on national and European level
- Lifelong education, democratic citizenship and human rights
- Exploring lifelong learning and adult education
- The importance of learning in the process of active ageing
- Contemporary organisation of learning and teaching of adults
- Examples of good practice in adult education
- Professional responsibility for affirmation and realisation of adult education
- Interactive exchange of knowledge between generations
- Adult education in penitentiary system
SUBMISSION AND SELECTION OF PAPERS
The title and abstract of the paper in Croatian or English are to be sent until 1st July 2016.
Abstracts should be max. 200 words long and contain 5-7 keywords. Authors are requested to use the following style: MS Word, Times New Roman 12, single spaced, margins 2.5 cm
Registration containing the topic title and paper abstract should be sent by online REGISTRATION FORM on the web site:
http://www.andragosko.hr /International conferences/
or by e-mail: email@example.com