Going Global is a conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education.
- Providing a unique platform for knowledge sharing.
- Connecting local, national, regional and global agendas.
- Providing a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education.
- Supporting evidence led policy decisions deriving from research and regional policy dialogues.
- Supporting global thought leadership.
If you are a university or college vice-chancellor, president or principal, an adviser, minister or government representative, journalist or policy and strategy maker, or a professional and trade body working in international education, then we look forward to seeing you there.
Global learners, global innovation
Going Global 2020 focuses on the global learner of the future, their journey to becoming a global innovator and how this shapes global learning institutions:
- As the student body across the world changes and evolves, what will its future profile and nature be? What will be the aims and expectations of its different members?
- What type of learning, and learning environment, will be needed to develop and support a future generation of global innovators? Will it require very different forms of global learning institutions?
- What is the global context in which those learners must become innovators? How will global challenges evolve and what kinds of innovation will be required to tackle them? How should governments respond and support global learning?
Proposals are welcomed on the ways in which we understand the objectives of learners, the mechanisms by which global tertiary education might ensure that these objectives are being met, and the political, social and cultural contexts in which their objectives are reflected.