Have you had to develop your teaching practice recently to support your learners remotely? Join the ETF's free webinar to explore how reflection with colleagues can help identify successes, challenges and strategies for improvement on 10 June from 10-11am.
After this hour long session, practitioners will be able to:
- Define critical reflection and its purpose
- Describe a model of critical reflection
- Outline the benefits of reflecting and working collaboratively with peers to improve practice and how this impacts on learners
- Suggest some success factors for collaborative working
- Identify some next steps for professional learning and development
Visit the ETF's website for more information and to book your place.