Adults who assist qualified adult learning teachers, or who take a role as one-to-one tutors for literacy and numeracy learners. Often referred to as ‘volunteer tutors’, they are engaged following short training courses, followed by in-service training.
Having qualifications, especially in literacy and numeracy, below ISCED level 3
- Communication in the mother tongue;
- Communication in foreign languages;
- Mathematical competence and basic competences in science and technology;
- Digital competence;
- Learning to learn;
- Social and civic competences;
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Cultural awareness and expression.
- Lehekülg 1