The goal of the course is to provide guidance for successful Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships project proposals submission in the field of adult education, with a focus on digital skills development.
This is the 1st blended training on EU proposal writing in Europe with intensive preparatory phase and actual proposal writing. The course is hands-on and practical: participants will contribute to developing a project proposal and will constantly receive the support from expert mentors and tutors.
Participants will acquire theoretical knowledge, as well as carry out practical work, gaining valuable experience in project proposals. Divided into smaller groups, they will complete different tasks related to planning and writing a project proposal.
During the training, different tools will be made available by the organizers: work plan for the submission process; project concept note template; detailed work plan template; internal detailed budget template; an online collaboration platform for group work (e.g. Basecamp), etc.
The course is an excellent networking opportunity for participants who want to establish potential partnerships for future applications.
The overall duration of the blended course is two months with a total of 40 hours: 15 hours of online preparatory activities and 25 hours (five days) of face-to-face practical sessions and group activities.
Dates and location
- Online preparatory activities start in November 2020.
- Five days of face-to-face practical sessions and group activities will be held in Foligno, Umbria Region, Italy, at the beginning of December 2020.
Please note that your organisation can apply for an Erasmus+ KA1 mobility grant to fund your participation in the course!
The course is addressed to adult education trainers and teachers, e-facilitators, project managers, researchers and all actors (digital competence centers, SMEs, NGOs, VET providers, universities, public entities etc.) interested in applying for Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships project funding to improve the educational experience and digital skills of adult learners.
Strategic Partnerships are open to any type of organisation active in any field of education, training and youth or other socio-economic sectors as well as to organisations carrying out activities that are transversal to different fields (e.g. local and regional authorities, recognition and validation centres, chambers of commerce, trade organisations, guidance centres, cultural organisations).
Maximum 30 participants
Participants will learn about:
- How to read and understand the Erasmus+ Call, guidelines, e-form, and tools;
- How to plan the submission process (steps, roles, deadlines for tasks, division of responsibilities, collection of documents etc.) and accomplish the essential procedures to submit the proposal;
- How to design an innovative project idea in the field of adult education (goals, objectives, activities, expected results, impact, dissemination, etc.);
- How to identify Intellectual Outputs and produce a detailed project work plan;
- How to plan a sound project management and quality assurance;
- How to plan dissemination and exploitation;
- How to plan the financial aspects of the project and produce a balanced budget;
- How to build a strong partnership.