Job security; It is a branch of science that decreases occupational accidents and occupational diseases, which expresses the whole of the technical rules consisting of the obligations imposed to eliminate, eradicate or reduce the hazards that employees may face in the work environment. Official EU statistics office Eurostat and the Social Security Institution (SSI), the country where most people lost their lives in work-related accidents, according to the ranking of Turkey is the first. Occupational safety studies aim to minimize occupational accidents. In recent years, great importance has been given to occupational safety studies in our country. According to the classification made by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security, our vocational education schools are in the "Dangerous" class. Instead of learning and implementing occupational safety measures, students will gain occupational safety habits when they see occupational safety measures in their school while they learn their profession. Occupational safety studies in vocational education institutions to bring European School identity to our schools, "Dangerous" class of our vocational schools in Europe to take occupational safety measures in the European standards, the future will be the business man for the purpose of providing the job security principle was prepared.
Within the scope of the project, 20 participants from our consortium partner vocational schools participated in Occupational Safety training in Germany between 17.06.2018-30.06.2018 and 04.11.2018-17.11.2018 and they made technical trip (Occupational Safety Museum, Herne Channel). Our participants consist of administrators and teachers who want to improve the quality of vocational education, learn about job security in European vocational schools, who are interested in project studies and who are interested in innovations. The participants were informed about the Germany Vocational Training by our host partner, 3A Education, and the staff of our host partner Bildungs-undKulturforumEuropa, as well as the Recklinghausen Municipality, provided training on the German Occupational Safety studies and practices. In order to see the application part of these trainings on site, a technical trip was organized to the public building, to the Herne Canal, to the museum which explains the historical development of industrial safety. Cultural activities and excursions were made during the week and after weekends.
Results and effects of the project;
* Our participants have learned European Union citizenship,
* Our participants have developed their foreign languages,
* Our participants have learned European culture,
* Information on occupational safety studies was learned and applied in vocational and technical education schools,
* Our teachers have increased their competencies in occupational safety,
* Cooperation between professional and technical education stakeholders has strengthened,
* Occupational Safety Unit was established in our provincial directorate and there are also participants among employees. Job security deficiencies in our schools were identified and necessary studies were carried out.
* Our consortium schools have exchanged information with foreign partners to work in different projects,
* The quality of vocational education of our institutions is expected to increase,
* Our institutions are expected to be one of the first preferred institutions in vocational training,
* Students who take the job security practice and education in our institutions will use this knowledge in business life when they graduate. Thus, the losses will be reduced due to the number of occupational accidents and work-related accidents across Turkey.
* The sharing of information between our institutions and foreign partners will continue and the formation of the sister school process will be ensured.
The members of the consortium have been able to introduce the project to a wider audience in the national and provincial provinces through various dissemination activities.