The Foundation Tempus informs all interested institutions and organizations that Erazmus+ online forms have been published for the following types of projects:
- Mobility Projects for Vocational Education and Training (KA102)
- Mobility projects in the field of higher education for exchange of students, teaching and non-teaching staff between program countries (KA103)
- Mobility projects in the field of higher education for exchange of students, teaching and non-teaching staff between program and partner countries (KA107)
- Accreditation of the Consortium for Mobility in Higher Education (KA108)
- Strategic Partnership Projects in the Field of Youth (KA205)
- Youth Dialogue Projects (KA347)
- School Partnerships for Exchange (KA229)
Online forms can be accessed by following the link in the bottom. To access the forms, it is necessary to have an EU login account.
Those who are interested in submitting applications for the above-mentioned projects are called upon to mandatorily look at documents containing more information and details of the conditions and rules of the call within the text of the General Call for 2019.
According to program rules projects are submitted by organizations and institutions, but through them opportunities for participation of individuals are opened.
Forms for other parts of the Erazmus+ program will be published in the forthcoming period.
General Calls for 2019: