The Foundation Tempus organized one-day workshops with the aim of preparing organizations and institutions from Serbia for writing and submitting KA1 mobility projects within the youth component of the Erasmus+ Program for 2019.
The Youth Unit of the Foundation Tempus organized two one-day workshops dedicated to the development of project proposals under Key Activity 1 (KA1) Youth Mobility (Youth Exchange) and KA1 Mobility of Youth Workers. Workshops were held on November 27 in Novi Sad and on November 29 in Belgrade.
Workshops were intended for representatives of civil society organizations, institutions, youth offices and other actors from Serbia who are planning to apply for KA1 mobility projects in three deadlines for submitting KA1 projects in 2019 (February 5, April 30 and October 1). Workshops for writing projects within KA2 Strategic Partnerships will be implemented in the later period.
Goals of the workshops:
- improving participants' knowledge of the possibilities of the youth component of the Erasmus + EU Program for 2019;
- improving participants' knowledge of the details and procedures for submission of projects under the KA1 Youth Mobility (Youth Exchange);
- improving participants' knowledge of the details and procedures for submission of projects under the KA1 Mobility of youth workers;
- getting acquainted with the specifics of project documentation within KA1 Youth Mobility and Mobility of Youth Workers;
- introducing participants to the KA1 budget drafting procedure;
- informing participants about the new EU Program "European Initiative for Solidarity".